What is the ACC?
The Architectural Control Committee is the committee set up by the Board to help maintain/increase the property values of all homes with the neighborhood by ensuring that all home improvements or modifications are within the guidelines set out in the CCRs and By-Laws.

Who is the ACC?
The members of the Committe are residents from the Park Place neighborhood. Anywhere from two to eight members can be on the committee.

What do I do if I want to change the outside of my home?
A Property Modification Form (a.k.a. ACC Request Form) must be completed and submitted to the ACC Committee for approval at least three weeks prior to starting your project.

Where can I get a Form?

On-line Property Modification FormYou can complete and submit the form on-line, including electronic attachments.

If you prefer to send your ACC Request by regular postal mail, use one of these forms:

and then mail your ACC request to:

Park Place Neighborhood Association
c/o FirstService Residential
9800 Hillwood Parkway, Suite 210
Fort Worth, TX 76177

How long do I have to wait for approval?
Once your request is received the ACC will contact within 5 days of having received your request if additional information is required or if a site visit is deemed necessary. The ACC can approve your request by e-mail to further speed up the process. The ACC's turnaround is two weeks.

Samantha Foster, Association Manager
Fax: 817-380-7011